Specifications - Land Rover Defender
The Base vehicle needs to be a Defender 110 either the 5 door estate or the 3 door hardtop. Ideally you need the best base vehicle that you can afford. I would recommend at least a TD5 model which is a 2002 onwards. You can get Aircon, higher spec interiors, heated seats etc, but expect to pay more for a vehicle with these. Most important of all is a good service record, don't worry too much about the mileage so long as its been maintained.
The conversions use all new and unused parts. They come with everything listed in the standard specification. If you require additional options (see Extras) these can be added (at additional cost). Speak to us about your requirements and we will endeavour to meet your needs.
- Elevating roof (in white).
- Custom made roof rack
- Sound proof all walls, roof, doors and floor.
- Insulated with appropriate materials.
- Cover walls with appropriate materials (choice of colours).
- Vinyl safety flooring (choice of colours).
- Trunking under flooring for Electrical wiring.
- 2nd (leisure) battery.
- Insulated external water tank and lockable water filler.
- Furniture (choice of finish).
- Large forward cupboard unit including gas storage (OS).
- Kitchen cupboard unit (OS).
- Side seat storage unit (NS).
- Central storage/seat unit.
- Gas Hob
- Water pump.
- 12v management unit.
- 12v lights and sockets.
- 3x LED reading lights
- 2x LED strip lights
- Awning light.
- 12v sockets.
- Mains electrics, including: hook-up, charger,consumer unit, sockets.
- Upholstery (choice of colours).
- Pop on curtains and front window silver screens.
- Carbon monoxide and smoke alarm.
- Fire extinguisher.
Optional Extras (at additional cost)
- Colour coding of roof
- Gas or diesel heater.
- Solar panel and charge controller.
- Cold water shower head.
- External gas outlet (for BBQ etc.)
- Additional internal lighting.
- Additional external lighting.
- Replace pop on curtains with fitted black out curtains
- portable loo
- Fit chequer plate.
- Install rear/side steps.
- Additional elevating roof bed boards for ‘child’s bed.
- 4x4 awnings
- Thermal screens all round
Specific to 3 door 110
- Install external side lockers (LH and RH).
- Install rear side windows
For pricing please contact me